General Terms and Conditions (Events)
Hotel Business Meetings
Dear seminar organizer, dear guest,
our goal is to make your stay as pleasant as possible. This includes that you should know exactly what services we provide, what we are responsible for and what liabilities you have towards us.
1. the contract is concluded as soon as the room(s) is/are ordered and promised or, if a promise is no longer possible due to time constraints, made available. Verbal agreements only become effective when they have been confirmed in writing by the hotel.
2. option dates are binding for both contracting parties. The hotel reserves the right to assign the reserved conference rooms/rooms to other parties after the option dates have expired.
3. in case of registration of several persons, especially groups, the list of participants should be available to the hotel at least 5 days before arrival in the interest of all parties.
If the content of the reservation confirmation differs from the content of the registration, the differing content of the confirmation shall become binding for the guest and for the hotelier if the guest does not make use of the offered possibility of withdrawal within 10 days.
Reserved conference rooms are only available to the service participant at the time agreed in writing. Use of the rooms beyond the agreed period requires prior consultation with the hotel. Reserved hotel rooms are available to the guest from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival until 10 a.m. on the day of departure. Unless an arrival time has been expressly agreed, the hotel reserves the right to assign ordered hotel rooms to other guests after 6 pm.
In case of early departure, the guest is requested to inform the reception at the latest by 8 p.m. on the day before departure; in case of departure before 6 p.m., half the room rate is to be paid, after 6 p.m. the full room rate.
7) The services that are contractually agreed upon can be seen from the announcement in the seminar folder and from the information in the reservation confirmation, which refers to it.
8. a refund of ordered but not used services is not possible.
9. the prices quoted are inclusive prices and include service charge and value added tax (VAT).
10. if the period between the conclusion of the contract and the provision of the service exceeds six months, the hotel reserves the right to change the prices without prior notice.
11. if the rate of value added tax changes after the conclusion of the contract, the agreed price will change accordingly.
12. in case of change or cancellation of reserved rooms and arrangements will be charged:
Up to 48 days before the start of the event: no charges.
47 to 21 days before the start of the event: 30 % of the agreed price
20 to 8 days from the start of the event: 50 % of the agreed service
7 days to day of arrival: 100 % of the agreed service
13. a change in the number of participants must be communicated at least 3 days before the start of the event, otherwise at least the ordered number of the agreed services or arrangements will be charged.
14. the organizer/orderer is liable for the payment of any additional food and beverages ordered by the event participants.
15. malfunctions of technical or other equipment provided shall be remedied immediately as far as possible. However, a withholding or reduction of payments cannot be made.
16. our invoices are payable within 14 days from the date of invoice without deduction.
17. correction of errors as well as misprints and miscalculations remains reserved.
18. the effectiveness of individual provisions of the contract or these terms and conditions shall not affect the effectiveness of the remaining agreements.
(19) For all disputes arising from this contract and its fulfillment, it is agreed, as far as legally permissible, that the district court of Mettmann shall have jurisdiction.
St. No. 135/5097/1241
Bank account: Commerzbank Düsseldorf
Place of performance is Haan and place of jurisdiction is Mettmann District Court.
Managing director: Ralf Hamacher
Our small print for special events
Our goal is to provide you with a service that you will remember for a long time. This also includes the conditions under which we provide the services and liabilities by mutual agreement.
1. these general terms and conditions apply to all bookings of catering services that we offer in our premises and thus lead to a so-called contract of hospitality.
3. a full “á la carte” we offer up to 15 people or if it has been expressly agreed. For parties for which no standard menu has been agreed, we can only offer an excerpt from our current menu. We will be happy to advise you individually and competently on the composition of your menu selection. We are happy to fulfill special requests within the scope of our possibilities.
4. bringing your own cake is allowed and will be charged with a service fee of € 2,50 per person. The consumption of own drinks is not allowed in our premises.
5. taking away of buffet leftovers is only allowed for the “warm dishes”. Please bring your own containers for this purpose.
6. options on requested dates must be confirmed by the option date. After expiration of the option deadline and failure to place a binding order, we may assign the requested premises to someone else. We reserve the right to adjust the premises to the actual number of persons. The calculation is based on the registered persons. The organizer is liable for all orders of his guests. If the number of guests is subsequently reduced, the originally agreed number will automatically be charged. This also applies if more guests are present than were originally ordered. For all events with buffet, children from 3 years of age will be charged € 2,- per year of age. From 12 years the full buffet price applies.
7. if a political event is held without our consent, or if there is reasonable cause to believe that the event threatens to jeopardize the smooth operation of the business, the safety or reputation of the house or our guests, as well as in the case of force majeure, we may withdraw from the contract.
8. the liability for wardrobe and other brought in things, is excluded.
9. costs for artist fees, as well as accruing GEMA fees shall be borne by the organizer and shall be registered and paid accordingly. The music may be played from 0:00 o’clock at night only on room volume and with closed door/window.
10. for special occasions we cover your tables festively. Flower arrangements are not included. We will be happy to assist you here and take over your extra decoration wishes for a fee. Decorating the walls is only allowed in consultation with the management.
11. if the client is not also the organizer, he is liable to us as joint and several debtor.
12. our invoices are payable immediately on site or by express agreement with the management. Please note that we cannot accept card payments here.
Celebrations in the hall
From 11.00 – 17.00
Minimum number of guests 30 persons – No room rental and no additional personnel costs. Should you nevertheless wish to stay longer, we charge a surcharge of € 25,- per service person/per hour here.
If you would still like to book the room with a lower number of people, the difference will be added to 30 people here.
Ab 18.30 – 01.00 Uhr
Minimum number of guests 30 persons – No room rental and no additional personnel costs. From 01:00 a surcharge of € 25,- per present service person / started hour will be charged. If you still want to book the room with a lower number of people, the difference will be added to 30 people here.
We carry out from a minimum number of guests of 20 people.